This is the page where an active Reveille North Houston Organization member is allowed to have one posting concerning his/her hiring needs or a person who he/she knows, with postings being subject to the approval of the Officers of the Reveille North Houston Organization. As for the following listing, the most recent job postings are at the top.
To maintain the exclusivity of this website, should you be an Aggie hiring manager searching for employees, or a visitor to this site looking to hire, you will need to ask an active member to sponsor you. Although this webpage will be periodically “cleaned,” you can help to maintain its cleanliness by your sending an email to Dr. Clark, at PremierBusinessExperts@gmail.com upon your filling a job.
BELOW ARE JOB LISTINGS:
Michael Urbanowich, a terrific Aggie Attorney, as of August 5, 2018, is seeking an entry level attorney. Hit “Read More” to see the posting.
Attorney Michael Urbanowich (a terrific Aggie attorney), who attends the Reveille Club, who you may remember was seeking legal assistants back in February, and who works for the Law Offices of Sunita Kapoor, PC is now seeking to hire a “new entry level attorney.” For more details regarding the Law Offices of Sunita Kapoor, PC, please be sure to read the details on the following posting that he has for Legal Assistants and be sure to visit the www.sunitakapoor.com website. Should you know of an attorney meeting his needs, Michael can be reached by dialing 713-782-3332.
Michael Urbanowich, a terrific Aggie Attorney, as of February 26, 2018, began seeking Legal Assistants. Hit “Read More” to see the posting.
Law Offices of Sunita Kapoor, PC a reputable immigration law firm seeks a highly organized, motivated, self-starter, personable bilingual (Hindi and Spanish) Legal Assistants. We have multiple positions in Employment Immigration and Family Immigration department.
We offer Medical Insurance, Office Paid Lunch on last Friday of the month to all employees and Retirement Plan and Paid Vacation after the completion of the first year.
The Legal Assistant will be responsible for working directly with attorneys and clients in all aspects of case preparation in addition to normal secretarial duties. Must have a bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years immigration experience.
– 40 hours per week (Mon – Fri) 8:30am-5:30pm;
– Draft, review and file various petitions including immigrant and non-immigrant visa petitions, adjustment of status applications, consular processing, waivers, asylum, employment-based and investment-based cases and naturalization;
– Gather facts and documentation in support of petitions;
– Draft correspondence regarding procedural matters, status updates, and letters in support of petitions;
– Perform legal research; and
– Provide excellent customer service to clients and potential clients.
Knowledge and Skills:
– Knowledge of immigration procedures and processes;
– Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills;
– Ability to prioritize work while remaining focused on deadlines;
– Ability to work independently on multiple projects and matters;
– Strong organization skills;
– Strong proofreading skills and the ability to analyze legal documents for accuracy;
– Highly detail-oriented;
– Professional demeanor;
– Must be fluent in both English and Spanish (speaking, reading, and writing);
– Trustworthy with excellent references;
– Team player;
– Strong computer and internet research skills as well as ability to troubleshoot simple computer/printer issues;
– Above average competency in office computer software such as MS Office, Adobe Reader, Skype, etc.;
– Ability to learn and use immigration case management software, and advanced office equipment;
– In-depth knowledge of legal terminology and principles (preferred); and
– Enjoy helping people.
Salary: Depending on experience.
TO BE CONSIDERED please email cover letter, resume, and salary history/requirement with the title ‘Family-Legal Assistant or Employment- Legal Assistant’ in the SUBJECT to Law@sunitakapoor.com.
Zak Patel, a terrific Aggie Attorney Announced at Reveille Club on 11/9/2017 that he is seeking a legal secretary/administrative assistant
For more information contact Xerxes (Zak) K. Patel, a Texas Board of Legal Specialization Certified Commercial Real Estate Lawyer, whose office is at 4141 Southwest Freeway, Suite 250, and whose phone number and email are respectively 713-570-6000 x 101 and email@example.com. Similarly, keep Zak (who is extremely active in the Galleria-area Reveille Club and a terrific Aggie) in mind should you hear of any needs for his “attorney, mediator and/or arbitrator” services.
Jobs Provided by Phillip Wilkerson
YMCA of Greater Houston
Texas State Job Bank
Wisenbaker Builder Services
Petroleum Engineer Need Posted to Aggie Network
I wanted to pass along the below job opportunity in case anyone at Reveille or Reveille North has mentioned looking for a petroleum engineer opportunity.
Thanks and Gig ’em!
———- Forwarded message ———- From: Max John <firstname.lastname@example.org> Date: Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 8:55 AM Subject: TPIC – Petroleum Engineer Search To: “email@example.com” <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I am reaching out on behalf of William “Bill” Crawford who is an alumni of Texas A&M and co-owner of Texas Petroleum Investment Company (TPIC). He is considering hiring a full time Petroleum Engineer for TPIC’s Houston office. As a graduate of TAMU and someone who has firsthand experience of the quality of education TAMU offers Bill wanted me to reach out directly to the alumni network.
I’ve attached a brief write-up about TPIC along with the required qualifications. If you need additional information please let me know.
Texas Petroleum Investment Company
5850 San Felipe, Suite 250
Houston, Texas 77057
Re: TPIC’s Petroleum Engineer Search